NEW DELHI: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras has uploaded the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering () candidates‘ response sheet on the official website of the exam – http://gate.iitm.ac.in/.
The response sheet has been released for the exam held during session 1, 2, 3 and 4. These GATE 2019 exams for these sessions were conducted from February 2 and February 3, 2019.
The GATE 2019 examination was conducted in two shifts, first on February 2 and 3 and second on February 9 and 10. Curresntly, responses for the February 2-3 exams are released. The response sheets for second shift are likely to be released soon.
The candidates can follow the step-by-step guide given below to check and download the response sheets:
1) Open the official portal of the exam – gate.iitm.ac.im
2) On the homepage, you will find a link that reads, ‘candidates can check responses by clicking here’, click on the link
3) You will be redirected to a login page
4) Enter your details – enrollment number/email id and password
5) Your response sheet will be displayed on the screen
6) Check and download it. You can also take a print out of the same for future reference