Railway Recruitment Board released the Junior Engineer (JE) recruitment notification 2019 (RRB JE 2019) for a total of 13,487 vacancies. There were various posts released under the recruitment such as Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (IT), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). RRB JE 2019 exam is scheduled to be held in the month of April/May 2019 as per the official notification. Candidates must be preparing hard to get this golden opportunity and aspire their career in central government.
The best way to start your preparation for the RRB JE 2019 CBT 1 exam is to create an organised study plan. Furthermore, your study plan should cover the entire syllabus, focussing on the important & weightage topics. Also, it should provide you enough time to practice the questions on regular basis. To excel your preparations, you must adopt the right strategy with the correct action plan. So, to assist you with your preparations, here we have shared the RRB JE preparation tips.
Important Factors to be determined
Know the exact exam pattern – Knowing the exam pattern is the first step in order to achieve success in any exam. The exam pattern helps you to know the subjects, time duration, & the number of questions asked in the RRB JE 2019 exam. Below is the detailed RRB JE CBT 1 exam pattern:
Subjects No. of Questions Marks for each Section Mathematics 30 30 General Intelligence & Reasoning 25 25 General Awareness 15 15 General Science 30 30 Total 100 100
Preparation Tips for RRB JE CBT 1 2019 Exam
- Mathematics is always a challenging task, to overcome this section you should improvise your concepts.
- Try to avoid lengthy calculations as it takes more than the required time with less accuracy.
- Use more shortcuts & be clear with formulas to make calculations less complex.
- Prepare a proper strategy for the difficult topics in order to score more marks.
- Solve mock tests using the time frame to prepare the exam.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Reasoning section is completely based on the patterns. Practice is the only way to overcome this section.
- Be clear with the concepts of the scoring topics such as syllogism, coding-decoding, Directions, Alphabetical series, Inequality etc.
- Try solving questions such as seating arrangement & puzzles in the last, to avoid the wastage of time.
- Do not spend too much time on a particular question during the examination.
- This section tests your awareness regarding the day to day happenings around us & in the nation.
- Read the newspaper on daily basis to keep yourself updated with the latest happenings.
- Make your own notes, to help you in revision during the examination.
- This section covers the basic science of school level.
- Be clear with your basics of class 9th & 10th.
- Stick to one source of material, rather than switching to various ones.
- Practice questions on daily basis to improve accuracy & avoid negative marking in the exam.