* Telangana government also presented revised budget expenditure for 2018-19 with a surplus of Rs 353 crore.
* All 12,000 gram panchayats in the state get Rs 8,000 crore grant this year from various sources and Rs 40,000 crore in the next five years.
* The state owned tax revenue is estimated Rs 94,776 crore which is about Rs 22,000 crore more as compared to 2018-19 financial year.
* Two medical colleges at Nalgonda and Suryapet will be started from next year.
* For implementation of various health schemes and improvement of health infrastructure, Rs 5536 crore have been allocated.
* The government will establish 119 residential schools for Backward Castes from 2019-20 academic year.
* For minority welfare sector, Rs 1,450 crore have been allocated by the Telangana government.
* Government promises to complete Mission Bhagiratha scheme by April and provide tapped water to all households in the state.
* Telangana CM presents Rs 1,82,017 crore budget for 2019-2020. Revenue expenditure is estimated to be Rs 1,32,629 crore.
* Government allocates Rs 25,500 crore for irrigation sector.
* Telangana government earmarks Rs 6,000 crore towards farmer loan waiver scheme. Also, Rs 650 crore will be given for farmers insurance scheme.
* Government allocates Rs 12,600 crore for Aasara pensions.
* For implementation of monthly of Rs 3,016, the government allocates Rs 1,810 crore.
* Monthly stipend will be provided to unemployed youth